Are you having problems with your sewing machine or serger?
Does it squeak, rattle, or just need TLC?
Let Sunflower Creations help!
- We service and repair all makes and models of home sewing machines, quilting machines, embroidery machines & sergers with three exceptions. Effective February 1, 2018 we will no longer service the following machines: #1 - Machines purchased through a "Big Box" supplier (i.e. Walmart, Target, etc). #2 - Singer Sewing Machines of any age, make or model due to lack of Singer support. #3 - We do not offer Vintage Sewing Machine restoration.
- Service and repair of industrial and long arm machines is on a case by case basis as time permits.
- We charge a flat rate to service a sewing machine or serger. This means the machine is cleaned, oiled, and tensions are balanced. (Note: If the sewing machine has embroidery capabilities we add one hour of labor to clean and sew in the embroidery unit).
- During servicing we also inspect the machine from top to bottom. If any adjustments exceeding 30 minutes are needed labor charges will apply.
- Repair Labor charges are per hour with a 1 hour minimum. If your machine needs repairs and the parts cost exceeds $25 you will be notified and quoted an estimated cost for parts and labor. Work will begin only after you have given permission. Repairs with a parts cost of less then $25 will be completed without notification unless otherwise specified.
- When bringing your machine for service or repair you should have the owner’s manual, foot pedal, electrical cord, all purpose foot, button hole foot, bobbin case & and empty bobbin with it. Please leave all other accessories at home. We cannot be responsible for lost accessories.
- If we are unable to repair your machine and it needs to be returned to the manufacture or to an authorized service center Sunflower Creations will only bill you for the shipping charges. Repair and parts charges incurred at the repairing facility will be the customer’s responsibility.
- Sunflower Creations guarantees its work or your money back (except parts). You the customer must notify Sunflower Creations within 7 business days from pickup if you are dissatisfied with the service and/or repair of your machine.
- Sunflower Creations is not responsible for loss of machines or damages beyond our control (i.e. - theft, fire, flood, etc).
- We also offer “Outreach Service” ONLY as time permits. This is arranged on a case by case basis. We charge $85 per sewing head. Machines that require repair will be completed at Sunflower Creation’s shop.